Terran Federation 3rd Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for finwe (4 Nov)

Go down

application for finwe (4 Nov) Empty application for finwe (4 Nov)

Post  guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 am

Name:
finwe

Planet(s) with Coordinates:
G3 : (-3,-38)
G3 : (-2,-45)

Score:

Time Zone:
US Central

Have you been in any previous leagues? If so, which ones and why did you leave?
No, I have not.

Are you being farmed? If so, by who and for how long?
I've been farming inactive/unaligneds. =P

Why do you want to join The Terran Federation?
I've been basically playing solo for the past three weeks, building up my homeworld and fleet, and now expanding to another planet. I want to play this game for a bit more of the social and group aspect as well now, and I feel that I need a league to accomplish that. I've looked through the leagues in galaxy 3, and was looking for a well organized and motivated group that I could be a part of. My short-term goal in this game is to continue to expand both economically and militarily and to be a regional power in my immediate area.

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I've been a gamer for a long time. I do computer stuff to pay the bills, but to relax, I sit back, sip some tea, and mash my keyboard and mouse until the desired results come out. Sometimes while yelling into my mic. Other than that, I enjoy hanging out with good friends and generally not paying for $30 drinks at noisy places, especially since I'm a little hard of hearing so all I hear is DOOF DOOF DOOF. Probably because of the mutual yelling over vent. Basically, I'm pretty boring but I like it that way.

Thanks for your time in reading this app, please let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Back to top Go down

application for finwe (4 Nov) Empty Re: application for finwe (4 Nov)

Post  Ben Sisko Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 pm

invite sent
Ben Sisko
Ben Sisko
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down