Terran Federation 3rd Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  suzyq Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 am

TFED3.1 is recruiting. Read before you post.

Post Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm
The Terran Federation is an alliance of Terran players that have banded together with the goal of spreading Terran dominance throughout the universe. We do not accept Titan and Xen species into the league as their inherent inferiority makes them unworthy. Terran Federation3.1/3.2 is the wing league of the Terran Federation in the third Galaxy.

We are currently recruiting Terran's in G3. After we read your application all sensitive info will be removed from it so your details will remain confidential as much as possible.

If you are interested then create a new topic using the following layout:

Name:

Planet(s) with Coordinates: Orion Galaxy 3 -1 -44, Hercules Galaxy 3 -1 -44

Score: 1094

Time Zone: ?

Have you been in any previous leagues? NO
If so, which ones and why did you leave?

Are you being farmed? Yes
If so, by who and for how long? 02 Paper has farmed on Hercules twice. He was just born two days ago.

Why do you want to join The Terran Federation?
So 02 paper can't eat his own and I can have protection.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I just play with this game now and then. I'm not here all the time but I enjoy getting the comets and bringing home the bacon and watching the planets grow. The TFED is a large group and I'd be happy to join.

suzyq

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  th3 brick Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 am

02 paper is one of us! so as for your application i have never seen it... Happy hunting Finwe...
th3 brick
th3 brick
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Back to top Go down