Terran Federation 3rd Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Aboard

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Aboard Empty Welcome Aboard

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Gentlemen and Ladies.

I want to welcome all of you to the Terran Federation 3rd Galaxy 1st Fleet. I know that each of you are eager to serve the TFED with honor and I know that each of you will excel in your duties and become fine officers of this league. My expectations from all of you are simple.

- Be active always, here in the forums and also in the game.
- Provide assistance when called upon to do so; i.e., resources for embassy upgrades, pushes to a member who needs help, etc...
- Recruit other terrans within your sectors.
- Be diligent and serve honorably as officers of this league.

Promotions are based on your participation here in the forums and online.

More to follow....
Admin
Admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

https://tfed3d.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard Empty Re: Welcome Aboard

Post  Ben Sisko Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 am

Welcome All,

I like to formerly introduce myself I am Ben Sisko, Admiral and Member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff responsible for Defense. Our league strength has been the level of communictation between all memebrs using our league forum, skype and in game messaging.

The aim is for us to establish ourselves in G3 as quickly as possible, part of this is ensuring that your tax contributions are sent to betax in a timely fashion, the purpose of the tax is to upgrade the league embassy to accommodate as many members as possible , to do this we need your help !

Promotion within in our league are based on participation in the league forum and in game, this criteria will also be used to demote players or remove them from the league, we are not a league that like to carry dead weight.

In the next few weeks myself and the other joints chiefs of staff will be looking for members to help with the coordination of our individual departments and will offer promotions accordingly, now is the time to show your worth !!!
Ben Sisko
Ben Sisko
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard Empty active

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 am

thanks i will try to be as active as i can

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard Empty Re: Welcome Aboard

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content